Who We Are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Offering
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What You Will Be Doing – Vice President, Content & Brand
We are seeking a Vice President, Content & Brand to build, scale and lead our marketing team and strategy. We sell an experience and this role will find creative ways to bring that experience to the world and our users that are US K-12 schools and districts through content strategy and brand development. This role will be strategic and hands-on. We are growing at over 100% CAGR YoY and our brand needs are evolving and need to evolve at the same pace. The strategy needs to touch the demand side - schools and districts and also the supply side- Online K-12 teachers. Will be responsible for planning, developing and executing the overall company's content & brand strategy. Will manage creation and production of online and offline marketing content. Will leverage data to understand all conversions and ROI for all marketing efforts. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you to join our team.
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better everyday. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
- Build a “World Class” marketing team and company brand to take Elevate K-12 to the next level
- Plans, develops and executes the overall Elevate K-12 content & brand strategy
- Brings bold ideas to enhance customer experiences & engagement, product marketing and thought leadership to generate leads & accelerate growth
- Collaborates with lead generation team on efforts to increase inbound leads and engagement through sales funnel
- Utilizes insights to understand target audience to create content strategies and experiences that increase brand affinity & engagement
- End-to-end responsibility for all content published, ensuring it is differentiated and resonates with various target audience
- Leads development and execution of content calendar and production, ensuring all content is always on brand, in real time, high quality and within budget
- Manages through ambiguity, establishes processes and structure to ensure team operates effectively & efficiently
- Utilizes data to monitor and track effectiveness of all activities/campaigns & tracks conversions & ROI
- Manages and scales our social media presence to increase audience, ensure engagement and community management
- Develops and executes ongoing brand strategies & campaigns to ensure we are always “on brand”
- Identifies and manage partnerships with external vendors
- Creates and executes on all marketing strategies & objectives
- Manages partner agency for PR
- Create latest format of content for all types of social media
- Manage partner agency for content co-creation to increase lead generation and improve conversion of leads to closed won
Who You Are - Vice President, Content & Brand (Should this be director or VP)
- 5+ years of content, brand & marketing experience in a B2B environment
- 3+ years of successful leadership experience
- Ability to work on high growth, pressure environment
- Extreme curiosity - for learning and everything!
- Track record of success developing strong content & brand strategy
- Passion & solid understanding of brand and how it increases company value,
- Ability to track & monitor data to ensure ROI of all strategies & campaigns
- Strong social media knowledge, presence & experience - Strong digital knowledge & presence
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Strong project management skills & ability to prioritize
Why join our story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.