Who we are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What we offer - Sales Director
- Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Potential
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What you will be doing – Sales Director
We are seeking a Sales Director to lead, build and develop a team of Account Executives. This dynamic, growth-minded leader will be People-Focused and Data-Informed. Will coach and develop a team of positive, professional and productive Account Executives.
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better everyday. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
- Build a “World Class” sales team that will lead the Elevate K-12 mission
- Lead by example and exemplify our values & inspire a team of highly-driven BDM’s to impress daily
- Support teamwork, collaboration and creating a winning spirit across the team that elevates performance
- Participate in client / prospect meetings to increase pipeline velocity and improve conversions
- Coach & develop team through effective 1-on-1’s, field observations, training and account strategy
- Measure weekly pipeline development activities tied to quarterly revenue targets
- Lead & coordinate weekly forecast and pipeline review meetings
- Establish & communicate expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals
- “Model the Way” – Lead by example through the Elevate K-12 sales process
- Report on sales activity, pipeline development and forecast Elevate K-12 leadership team
- Monitor weekly sales activity of team and tracking results.
- Participate in development and execution of state-specific strategies to deliver desired revenue growth
Who you are - Sales Director
- 5+ years of People Sales Management Experience
- 7+ Years of Individual Contributor Quota Based Sales Experience
- Documented Track record of success in a high-growth environment.
- Proven ability to drive consistent, individual performance of direct reports
- Strong foundation in collecting and utilizing data to make informed business decisions
- Proven success working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to bring out the best in others, care for each person, service-oriented leadership
Why join our story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.