Who we are
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
What we offer
- Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Potential
- Unlimited PTO & 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Strong High-Performance Based Culture with High Growth Potential
- Sales Support – Dedicated Team of Sales Development Representatives
- Team Focused Culture – Team Events, Outings, Happy Hours & Recognition
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k Plan
- Our Team of Elevaters are: Problem Solvers, Passionate, Motivated, Thirsty for Knowledge & Mission Driven
What you will be doing – Account Executive
We are seeking an Account Executive for our fast-growing brand. As part of our sales team, you will develop new business and achieve company goals. If you are passionate about learning new things and thrive in a fast-paced environment, Elevate K-12 is the place for you! If you crave fun, adventure and a challenge, we want you!
You will have a dedicated Sales Development Representative supporting your sales leads!! You will focus on developing New Partnerships and closing New Business!
We have an incredible mission, team and brand at Elevate K-12, and we’re getting better everyday. We have achieved an extraordinary product/market fit and have entered an exponential growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you – We want to hear from you!
- Close new business and partnerships
- Develop strategies for business development to achieve company sales goals in designated territory
- Identify & engage with potential schools and districts in designated territory
- Identify decision makers and develop a rapport with clients to gain an understanding of their needs
- Present solutions and close business at the school/district level
- Manage customer relationships and delivery expectations
- Act as an Elevate K-12 evangelist
- Work in an engaging and dynamic environment focused on impacting education and working collaboratively
Who you are – Account Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Sales Experience
- 2+ years of Outside B2B Sales Experience
- Strong Presentation Skills – Excellent Communication Skills
- Confidence to Ask for the Business – Strong New Business Development Skills
- Track Record of Sales Success with Passion & Drive to Succeed
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Travel may be required up to 50% depending on the time of the year
- This position is required to work out of our downtown Chicago office at least one day a week
Why join our story
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.