Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
In pursuit of this goal, we are looking for software developers to join our technical team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Write Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Perform code reviews
What you will need:
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- NET CORE/ ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 4/5/6/7
- MSSQL 2008-2016 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- Razor/ .Net API/HTML/AJAX
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ
- Jquery, Bootstrap
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure) is a plus
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.