At Elevate K-12, we are focused on a single goal: empowering struggling students to reach their full potential. Our virtual, second classroom provides students with access to a 21st century learning model, combining the best elements of personalized instruction, technology, and human-to-human collaboration.
We're looking for someone to lead the implementation of our educational intervention program. This role would involve planning, hiring and guiding the team members for the on-site execution of the program, including client interactions and project management. This position will ensure improved student academic performance and client (school) satisfaction. This position will require some travel within the given region to school locations.
What you will do:
- Daily coordination of team members assigned to programs in their area.
- Assistance in hiring team members to manage school programs in region.
- Handling onsite training of team members that are assigned to the different schools.
- Evaluating team members on their job performance during program operation.
- Substituting for team members when needed.
- Leading technology set-ups at the schools where our programs will be starting.
- Managing implementation on the first day of our programs.
- Coordinating and making sure that the necessary equipment is at the schools.
- Helping with interviewing and hiring for the region.
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Past program or project management experience preferred
- Experience in the public or private school environment
- Displays high level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Engaging personality
- Passion for student success...….enough said!
What you can expect from Elevate K-12:
A dynamic organization focused on impact and growth. We are changing the way schools incorporate one-on-one student engagement and have double digit projected growth that will continue to open up opportunities for our team.