Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
In pursuit of this goal, we are looking for software developers to join our technical team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
What skills are we looking for
- 1- 4 years of hands on experience in automation & manual testing
- Analyzes systems requirements
- Hands on experience with Selenium testing
- Develops test plans and test scripts
- Participates in QA Reviews
- Performs testing activities based upon test plans and scripts
- Independently write test cases/ test plan for new stories, enhancements planned in release
- Creating and tracking bugs for all discovered defects in product
- Managing and maintaining of test plan during and after release testing
- Attend scrum meetings
- Have hands on experience on software testing of large and complex software systems
- Should Have the ability to perform research on the requirements, customer bugs and incorporate these learning in testing
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.