Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for a Assistant Director of Operations who will review, recommend and execute on processes to drive the business forward. If you are motivated, driven, team and process focused this could be an amazing opportunity.
- Develop and implement methods for Project Planning and execution
- Analyze current processes and purpose future state for efficiency gains
- Drive and facilitate change management as the company evolves
- Liaise with Leadership team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Improve the business processes for each department through analysis and collaboration
- Oversee Operations processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the India office operations runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Collaborate with department management to develop financial plans
- Act as responsible individual for the approval of significant corporate expense checks
- Responsible for oversight of office facilities
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation for India Office
What you will need:
- Proven experience as Assistant Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Will be working half day and half night shift
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.