MIS Executive (Male only)
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for an Executive Operations who can be a part of our Operations team with proven experience and knowledge in US back office Operations. This person should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and show great initiative and ownership for taking on new roles and responsibilities.
What you will need:
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Preferred male candidates only
- Only between 2 year to 4 years experience from MIS/Operations/Data Analyst/Data Management background
- Should have advanced Excel skills and MIS knowledge
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Google sheets
- Should have proven experience in Data Management
- Experience in troubleshooting web-based systems/applications, experience in diagnosing the system logs
- Should be able to handle multiple responsibilities
- Should have good communication skills
- Experience in US back office Operations
- Should be flexible with UK shift of (3 PM - 12 AM)
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.