Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We're looking for an engaging individual who wants to impact educational outcomes for K-12 students. As a Classroom Coordinator (School Manager) with Elevate K-12, you will work closely with schools and students to ensure our programs run smoothly onsite.
- Work closely with the Elevate K-12 team to ensure the success of our education programs
- Help students get set up on their computers/devices so they can work with Instructors online
- Be a mentor and leader to students and ensure a positive learning environment
- Have fun!
What you will need:
- Passion for impacting students lives
- Excitement for working with K-12 aged kids
- Associates Degree
- Reliable transportation/access to public transportation
- Open to part-time
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.