Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We're looking for a sales leader to own and drive Elevate K-12’s growth at a strategic level. As an essential member of the Elevate K-12 team, you will lead, manage and motivate the sales team so we can continue in our mission of empowering struggling students. The right person will be engaging, organized, strategic and will thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Develop strategy plans for achieving the company's sales goals
- Manage a department budget
- Set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline generation and sales funnel management
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience leading teams in strategic and transnational sales
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customers and prospect interactions
- Work collaboratively with the Operations, Product, Marketing & Talent teams
- Own CRM process and best practices
- Drive and passion...….enough said!
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Masters a plus
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional sales experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience
- Strategic mindset that is data driven
- Displays high level of personal and professional integrity
- Proficiency in time planning and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Experience in EdTech a huge plus!
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.