Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
Who are we looking for:
We, at Elevate K-12, are seeking a Educational Sales Manager for our fast-growing company. Working with the sales and marketing team, this individual will have the ability to develop business and achieve company goals. If you have a passion for learning new things, thrive in a fast-paced environment, crave fun, adventure, and challenge, this could be the role for you.
What you will do:
- Present and close business at the school/district level
- Assist with managing customer relationships and expectations
- Help with developing a rapport with clients and gaining an understanding of their needs
- Engage prospective schools and districts across the country
- Have opportunities for growth and development
- Identify potential clients in the education space across your territory
- Reach out to potential clients in a resourceful and engaging way
- Act as an Elevate K-12 evangelist
- Work in an engaging and dynamic environment focused on impacting education and working collaboratively
What you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of sales OR education experience
- Passion for growing a new territory
- Team player mentality
- Displays high level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion and drive
- Growth mindset
- Experience in EdTech a huge plus!
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.