Are you excited about helping educators improve outcomes for their students?
At Elevate K-12, we are focused on one mission: to provide all learners the opportunity to grow, regardless of background or situation, with a program personalized for them. Everyone at the company takes that mission to heart. Working with Elevate K-12, you will shape and change the way students learn and reach their potential. Every step we take as a company will impact the futures of students--a big responsibility, but one we find great joy in! Our platform encourages every student to have a growth mindset and our employees share that same mindset; we are always learning and growing in pursuit of professional and personal achievement.
We are one of the only live online, Human2Human group instruction tech services in the United States and are rapidly growing in the K-12 space. We are on path to transform how learners receive instruction beyond their regular classroom!
In pursuit of this goal, we are looking for full stack software developers to join our technical team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
Education: B.Tech/ B.E/ MSC
Experience: 2- 5 years
Location: Andheri East
Job Type: Full Time
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Write Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Perform code reviews
What skills you should have:
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
Proven experience as a .NET Developer in ASP.NET Core
Be committed to quality and structured in approach
Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
What technical skills are we looking for
- NET CORE/ ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 4/5/6/7
- MSSQL 2008-2016 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- Razor/ .Net API/HTML/AJAX
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
- Jquery, Bootstrap
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure) is a plus