ElevateBio is a cell and gene therapy technology company built to power the development of transformative cell and gene therapies today and for many decades to come. The company has assembled industry-leading talent, built world-class facilities, and integrated diverse technology platforms necessary for rapid innovation and commercialization of cell, gene, and regenerative therapies.
ElevateBio is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President of BaseCamp and partner with existing office administrative support staff. The ideal candidate will help the President accomplish priorities by planning, project management and facilitating cross-department communication. This person will partner with the president to create strategies, actionable steps and will also follow-up with all involved stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed. This individual with develop a true partnership with the team and play an integral role in supporting the growth and expansion of the organization.
- Manage, schedule, and organize calendars for the President of BaseCamp
- Provide ad-hoc support to other BaseCamp executives
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Keep leadership team organized and effective
- Interface with clients, key executives, and industry leaders
- Prepare materials for all-hands meetings and board presentations
- Work closely with Administrative Team to organize and coordinate company-wide initiatives and events
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Coordinate attendance at external meetings (i.e. board, special meetings & events)
- Provide support for confidential letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, overheads, presentations etc.
- Process contracts, POs and invoices. Handle expense reports.
- Provide support to budget process (input data, tracks expenses, etc.)
- Work on ad-hoc projects and other duties in functional areas as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years previous administrative experience, with 2+ years of experience supporting senior staff is preferred
- Must have advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have strong ability to exercise sound judgment and professional maturity
- Previous experience working with confidential data and sensitive information is required
- Must be able to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Well organized, self-motivated handworker, very smart independent thinker, works well under pressure and deadlines, detail oriented
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) are a must
- Ability to interact with internal and external contacts at all levels of management including Executives and Senior Management
Why join ElevateBio?
ElevateBio is accelerating the future of biotechnology; developing the next-generation of cell, viral and regenerative medicine therapeutics for the treatment of severe diseases. We have launched a revolutionary new model that integrates innovators, infrastructure and capital to effectively develop cell, gene and related therapies for patients with severe and life-threatening disorders. With plans for a cutting-edge laboratory and manufacturing center already underway, we're building a world-class organization lead by expert talent with bench-to-bedside capabilities.
At the heart of the ElevateBio platform is ElevateBio Base Camp, a state-of-the-art research, development and manufacturing center for innovation in the Greater Boston Area to be staffed with a world-class team of scientists.
Next-generation product development for advanced therapies supported by global bench-to-bedside expertise shared across our portfolio of companies
ElevateBio is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. ElevateBio will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.