ElevateBio is a cell and gene therapy technology company built to power the development of transformative cell and gene therapies today and for many decades to come. The company has assembled industry-leading talent, built world-class facilities, and integrated diverse technology platforms necessary for rapid innovation and commercialization of cell, gene, and regenerative therapies.
ElevateBio is looking for an Associate Scientist, Pluripotent Stem Cell Process Development. The Associate Scientist will be responsible for designing and executing studies to translate innovative research and development programs to GMP manufacturing. ElevateBio is looking for an innovative Associate Scientist that will contribute to the development of iPSC reprogramming, gene editing, cell banking and scale-up processes. The successful candidate must have successfully demonstrated technical proficiency, scientific innovation, independent thinking, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Support activities to translate research processes to those that are cGMP compliant
- Conduct experiments involving cell isolation, iPSC reprogramming, gene editing, cell banking and scale-up
- Support technology transfer activities
- Maintain a lab notebook and contribute to supporting documentation
- Analyze and interpret data, summarize results for presentation, and author protocols
- BS/MS in a biological science and relevant experience in cell therapy process development
- Expertise in aseptic processing and culture of pluripotent stem cells
- General understanding of cell culture technologies, closed system processing, blood and cell processing technologies, cell characterization methods
- Experience with large scale, automated cell processing equipment such as Sepax, LOVO, CliniMACS, and controlled system bioreactors is highly desirable
- Independently motivated, detail oriented, and superb oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why join ElevateBio?
ElevateBio is accelerating the future of biotechnology; developing the next-generation of cell, viral and regenerative medicine therapeutics for the treatment of severe diseases. We have launched a revolutionary new model that integrates innovators, infrastructure and capital to effectively develop cell, gene and related therapies for patients with severe and life-threatening disorders. With plans for a cutting-edge laboratory and manufacturing center already underway, we're building a world-class organization lead by expert talent with bench-to-bedside capabilities.
At the heart of the ElevateBio platform is ElevateBio Base Camp, a state-of-the-art research, development and manufacturing center for innovation in the Greater Boston Area to be staffed with a world-class team of scientists.
Next-generation product development for advanced therapies supported by global bench-to-bedside expertise shared across our portfolio of companies
ElevateBio is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. ElevateBio will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.