This role is open to remote within the posted state.
The Experience Design team comprises visual designers, motion designers, interaction designers, UX researchers, prototypers, writers, and strategic thinkers who collaborate and inspire each other to continuously challenge industry norms and create new patterns in design.
Associate Creative Directors are the driving force keeping the creative side of Elephant at the top of its game. They make sure no talent goes to waste and the work stays sharp. Associate Creative Directors develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media productions; oversee multiple projects through execution; and directly manage a team of creatives. Leadership and motivation skills are absolutely essential for the role.
Our Associate Creative Directors see such massive undertakings in front of them and say, “We can do more here.” This is a leadership position in every sense, and we need someone who can represent Elephant culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and the company. Associate Creative Directors are also responsible for managing client relationships in all things related to creative.
What we’d like to see:
- 7+ years of experience
- Robust background with experience in a creative leadership role in a digital agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity or interactive design.
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals: interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies. Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes that keep work on budget and schedule.
- Bold leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in everything from team building and mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs. Timelines, budgets and availability change, and we need someone who can roll with it.
With your application, please include a link to your online portfolio to be considered.
Elephant is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
The salary range for this position is $106,000 to $178,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.