Creative Directors are talented, driven people who want to make distinguished, ground-breaking work. They bring their passion and perspective to every stage of the project, from brainstorming all the way to launch. Our Creative Directors have a big job in keeping the client and agency’s ideas in sync, and we want people who aren’t afraid to embrace this role. As well as managing the client relationships, they have a commitment to fostering the talents of the employees they help manage. Creative Directors develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media productions; oversee multiple projects through execution; and directly manage a team of creatives. This is a leadership position in every sense, and the ideal candidate is someone who can represent Elephant culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and the company as a whole.
What we’d like to see:
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction, career path guidance and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Bold leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in everything from team building and mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals: interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies.
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need.
Elephant is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.