Business Development Associate (Providers) - Athens, Onsite
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Business Development Associate (Providers) at Elemy
Our Business Development Associate (Providers) own the sourcing, screening, hiring, and onboarding of candidates that join the company.
What You’ll Do
- Review the candidate pipeline and conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Screen and evaluate candidates and move them through the recruiting process
- Perform outreach to qualified candidates to engage them and effectively move through the process
- Collect all needed information to onboard candidates
- Consistently deliver on daily and weekly targets
Who You Are
- Business level fluency in English (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Ability to work US Eastern hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST)
- License/Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to perform in high volume, high velocity recruiting organizations; tech or startup sales or recruiting experience preferred
- You have unrelenting drive and the ability to hire clinicians at a high volume
- You excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to assess the same from your candidates
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage large volumes of candidates
What We Offer
- A chance make a tangible difference in our client’s lives
- A diverse and international team devoted to Elemy’s Mission
- Potential travel opportunities to the US
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career growth
- Unlimited paid time off
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at email@example.com to verify.