Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Director, HR at Elemy
The Director, Human Resources will provide critical insight, leadership, and oversight of our People strategy to support Elemy’s business objectives as the company continues its rapid growth trajectory. Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, this individual will serve as a business partner and key member of Elemy’s leadership team, supporting the overall strategic direction of our growing workforce and ensuring that Elemy is a diverse and inclusive workplace for corporate and clinical employees. We’re seeking a strategic thinker, collaborator, and builder that thrives in a hyper growth start-up environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and execute the HR strategy to successfully uphold Elemy’s mission and strategic growth
- Drive a rewarding, people-centric culture that fosters inclusiveness and engagement of both corporate and hourly populations across all geographies and functional teams
- Serve as the strategic business partner for the executive leadership team to drive organizational decisions, strategic initiatives, and business goals
- Provide employee relations support to leadership while providing guidance and oversight on such matters across the business partner function
- Ensure HR programs, policies and initiatives are effective and compliant across all geographies and employment classifications. Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming guidelines, regulations and legislation
- Drive key HR initiatives across total rewards, performance management, career advancement, engagement and recognition, training and development, systems, and the like
- Drive organizational effectiveness and change management by partnering with key stakeholders. Identify areas of efficiency as the company grows and continuously iterate to drive optimum performance across the business
- Encourage employee growth by driving a best-in-class HR team rooted in efficient operations, creative thinking, and problem solving
- Create a culture of feedback rooted in collaboration, transparency, and communication
- Partner with internal and external counsel on matters as appropriate
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of HR experience within a rapidly growing tech company, ideally in digital health
- Bachelor’s degree and SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification a plus
- You have demonstrated experience working with United States-based colleagues and workforce
- You are a builder, a doer, and innovator with proven experience leading and growing complex org structures
- You have a knack for simplifying complex workstreams to drive operational efficiencies
- You are passionate about people development and have proven success growing your people
- You have a strong track record for building dynamic and engaging cultures across a remote and global workforce, as well as, exempt and non-exempt populations
- You are able to quickly pivot and are an agile problem solver. You are highly adaptable and fueled by change
- You have a proven track record for building strong and trusting relationships across executive stakeholders
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.