Recruiting Coordinator/Executive Assistant Senior Leadership Team
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Recruiting Coordinator/Executive Assistant Senior Leadership Team at Elemy
We are looking for a full-time Recruiting Coordinator/Executive Assistant who is extremely detail-oriented, process driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and great at juggling multiple tasks. You will help to facilitate interview scheduling and candidate interactions throughout the recruiting process, including performing a variety of administrative tasks and supporting our company’s Senior Leadership Team. Our Recruiting Coordinators/Executive Assistants have a strong emphasis on delivering an amazing candidate/client experience as well as internal hiring team experience.
Specific responsibilities include: [RC]
- Facilitate a high volume of interview scheduling and coordination
- Design, improve, and execute white-glove candidate experiences to ensure our candidates feel well taken care of and valued, regardless of the hiring decision
- Support Recruiting Ops to improve our use of Applicant Tracking System platforms
- Assist recruiters with posting their open positions on various job boards, social media, and other networking avenues, as needed
- Support with planning and organizing recruiting events (career fairs, conferences, networking groups, diversity groups, etc.)
- Other recruiting coordination/operations related projects, as needed
Specific responsibilities include: [EA]
- Manage complex calendars effectively and efficiently;
- Respond to emails with a high level of professionalism;
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestic and international, as needed;
- Manage vendor relationships;
- Assist with organizing and executing team events and meetings;
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally;
- Be able to work cross-functionally to provide support to the organization;
- Create and implement formal processes where needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience of C-level support in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role within a startup or growing tech company is preferred
- Outstanding organization skills and an empathetic, customer-service attitude
- Problem solving skills and ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage multiple inputs from different teams to a single deliverable
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Prior experience with Greenhouse strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Available to work during PST or EST hours
- Possesses advanced proficiency in English.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.