Provider Acquisition Manager - Athens
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Provider Acquisition Manager at Elemy
We are looking for a leader who takes a critical eye for quality, with a creative and operational philosophy to lead our high growth provider acquisition teams. This is a key, strategic role focused on hiring for our teams that are highly impactful to our mission at Elemy.
What You’ll Do
- Passionately drive results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company objectives.
- Build teams to support our long-term strategy and continuously drive process improvement to hire clinical talent faster.
- Drive results through innovation, analyze and utilize data to influence process changes and decision-making
- Manage the provider acquisition team with a focus on performance management
- Partner with stakeholders to identify bottlenecks that hinder work progress and eliminate them by finding new ways to speed up the recruitment process with no loss of quality
- Define and implement efficient methods and appropriate recruiting channels
- Assess external labor market conditions, examining hiring trends and anticipating the organization’s response to labor market changes
- Develop new external partnerships and manage existing external ones to facilitate professional networking and brand awareness
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of overall customer facing experience
- You have 2+ years of experience managing teams
- You have a proven track record building teams and implementing scalable workflow processes
- You have excellent project management abilities, delivering upon work streams within high-priority projects
- You have the ability to digest and present data on hiring process, identifying roadblocks and crafting solutions to make a more efficient process
- You are passionate about growing people and building a positive team environment
- You are extremely adaptability and have experience partnering with senior business leaders
- Ability to work US Eastern hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST) in an office environment
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.