Provider Acquisition Associate - Athens
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Provider Acquisition Associate at Elemy
Our Provider Acquisition Associates are at the forefront of the most critical piece of our business, screening and hiring clinical talent that treat and support families in need of adolescent behavioral therapies. You will play a key role in screening and advancing candidates through the hiring process up until they sign their offer letters.
What You’ll Do
- Screen and hire clinical talent to support a variety of pediatric behavioral health disciplines across Elemy
- Assess candidates’ strengths through interviews
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure we are conducting fast and efficient hiring processes
- Be a culture carrier and promote the company's reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up to date with labor market trends and share insights with the team
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have unrelenting drive and the ability to hire clinicians at a high volume
- You excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to assess the same from your candidates
- You have a proven ability to perform in high volume, high velocity organizations; tech or startup experience preferred
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage large volumes of candidates
- Ability to work US Eastern hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST) in an office environment
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties, and skills required for the position. Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at email@example.com to verify.