Senior Product Manager
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Senior Product Manager at Elemy
The Product team at Elemy is at the forefront of Elemy’s product-led growth. With leadership from some of the best product-led companies across the globe (Google, Amazon, Uber), this team is responsible for building products that help children get access to transformative behavioral healthcare that delivers life-changing outcomes.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive product-led growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, you will be focused on growing the number of families and providers we serve with our pediatric behavioral health products. You will regularly interact with Elemy’s executive leadership team and senior leaders across Engineering, Design, Marketing, Operations, Clinical and Business Development.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders to identify trends, customer pain points and business needs to develop the product strategy
- Lead a product squad consisting of world-class engineers, designers and cross functional team members
- Own the roadmap from discovery through launch
- Create business requirements, flow diagrams and project plans, and specification documents as needed to ensure clarity of tasks and requirements
- Define key results and metrics to align to product outcomes
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience building and launching new product areas/service lines
- Ability to communicate with empathy and candor to drive cross-functional decision making
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude, with a willingness to step in, fill gaps and do whatever it takes to win
- Comfort breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and making data-driven decisions
- (Bonus) Experience in the healthcare startup or marketplace tech company preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Pursuant to the New York City Human Rights Law, the estimated base salary range for this role is $165,000-$195,000. The actual salary may be different depending upon qualifications, experience, and other factors permitted by law. The range listed is just one component of Elemy’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives. In addition, Elemy provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.