Who We Are at Elemy:
The world is facing a pediatric behavioral health crisis of unprecedented proportions – over 4.5M children in the US are affected by a behavioral health condition, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive.
Elemy is on a mission to change the future of pediatric behavioral health with a tech-forward platform and integrated services - boosting access to care, providing best-in-class experiences for our families, clinicians and healthcare payors and ultimately driving better clinical outcomes.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1,000 team members in under 18 months. Valued at over $1B, we are backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Softbank, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
About the Role
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a fully remote Licensed Clinical Social Worker (or equivalent) to join us as a Clinical Director on a part- or full-time basis.
Your primary role will be to work with and supervise a team of Group Facilitators conducting group sessions in our Adolescent IOP program to ensure we are delivering clinical services at the highest standards. With our tech-forward approach and streamlined operations we will make sure you spend your time on providing care and leading your team while we handle all the administrative work for you, from patient onboarding to scheduling and billing.
You will oversee the assessment and treatment of children who may have slight or severe behavioral, emotional or social disorders. The initial clinical scope will primarily consist of anxiety and depression. Our clients include a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in monitoring, directing, coaching, and evaluating Group Facilitator staff
- Review and approve clinical notation produced by Group Facilitators
- If/where Group Facilitator notation is lacking, work with the individual to improve capture / note taking process
- Collaborate with Elemy’s Clinical leadership to improve our clinical approach and processes in order to create the best experience for each patient
- Support and contribute to Elemy’s growth efforts and participate as the subject matter expert on calls/meetings
What you’ll need:
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC
- Minimum of 3 years’ practice
- Experience working with and supervising Group Facilitators in conducting IOP treatment
- Open to remote work. If you’re ready to take the very occasional local trip if needed, that is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- Comfortable with using and adopting new technology, proficient in using EHR systems, video chat, and Microsoft Office
Why Join Elemy?
- The Elemy Difference: Faster access to care and a better, transparent experience. Fully integrated care coordination from diagnosis to treatment, powered by technology.
- Mission-driven Organization: Our mission is to support children with behavioral health needs and their families providing world-class care that delivers life-changing outcomes. The national emergency surrounding pediatric behavioral health is real. We exist to help fix it.
- Flexible Schedule: We work with clinicians to fit within their schedule and availability.
- Hybrid Model: We take a hybrid approach to care by utilizing both virtual and in-person appointments. Depending on preference, we have opportunities both in-person and fully remote.
- Organizational Support: Elemy supports clinicians so they can focus on what they’re best at - delivering world-class clinical services. All operational elements are handled by Elemy staff, including finding and scheduling clients, contracting, credentialing and billing.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.