Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and supervise ABA Program for school system
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develop and implement parent training and support programs
- Provide field and/or virtual supervision for Behavior Technicians & Instructional Assistants
- Provide support and mentorship for Behavior Technicians & Instructional Assistants
- Develop, manage, and oversee Progress Reports and Treatment Plans
- Communicate with Elemy National Coding, Billing, and Insurance Teams to Meet Payor Requirements and submission deadlines
- Provide training and support to RBTs and BCBAs
What You'll Need:
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Special Ed, Psychology, or Related Field
- Valid BCBA Certification
- Applicable licensure to practice within the state hired
- Minimum 3 years experience of ABA, with supervisory roles preferred
- Experience in school-based settings
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Who You Are:
- Mission-driven: You are dedicated to our mission and understand that providing excellent care to children with autism is at the core of everything we do.
- Motivated: You take ownership of your projects and are driven to produce the highest quality work product. You meet deadlines and communicate roadblocks. You look for opportunities to add value.
- Creative: You come up with original ideas to solve complex problems.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment. You love listening to feedback and incorporating other people’s opinions into your ideas. You’re willing to work beyond your stated role for the better of the team.
- Compassionate: You care about people. You want others to succeed.
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.