Mental Health Therapist
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including SoftBank, Goodwater, General Catalyst, Founders Fund, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Mental Health Therapist at Elemy
Elemy is looking for a driven Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, LPC or equivalent) to join our fast-growing team in California and provide telehealth services to our pediatric clients (ages 4 - 17).
We have a mix of part and full time opportunities at top market compensation and can fit your schedule. Most importantly, with our tech-forward approach and streamlined operations we will make sure you spend your time on providing direct care while we handle all the administrative work for you, from patient onboarding and scheduling to payor relations and billing.
As a Mental Health Therapist on our care team, you will provide recurring therapy (such as CBT) for clients after their initial evaluations. We have Psychologists and Psychiatrists on staff that provide supervision and elevation of care when needed.
Typical clinical scope includes working with children experiencing a range of conditions, such as ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD among others. Our clients include a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients.
What You’ll Do
- Provide 100% telehealth therapy services to our outpatient pediatric clients (ages 4-17) and their families
- Meet with patients and their families regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Work collaboratively with our clinical team, including our clinical psychologist, NPs and LSCWs.
- Educate family members on what they can do for their child or how to respond to certain behaviors.
- Provide complete documentation and records of assessments and treatments according to in-house policies.
- Collaborate with Elemy’s Clinical leadership to improve our clinical approach and processes in order to create the best experience for each family.
- Licensed to practice psychotherapy or counseling independently - Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed marriage family therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Psychologist or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience providing therapy to children 4+ and their families
- Well versed in conducting effective CBT (various forms) through telehealth
- Strong track record of treating pediatric ADHD, anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.
- Enjoys working as part of a multi-disciplinary team (with a psychologist/psychiatrist, and NP)
- Spanish bilingual is a plus
At Elemy, we are a globally-distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at email@example.com to verify.