Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) at Elemy:
In this role, you will be creating and designing Elemy's suite of digital products. You will be working with cross-functional teams to launch best in class technical solutions for the clinic management industry. You will work directly with DevOps, Testers, and Product Managers to ensure quality development practices are followed to create the best possible products.
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You think big and earn trust through regular and precise communication. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multitasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Owning the delivery of new user facing features/systems end to end from conception to implementation to launch and impact monitoring
- Work closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers to collaborate on the features that will help our users better navigate the world of Autism care
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
Who You Are:
- Proven track record of designing, delivering and maintaining software systems
- Understand the benefits of clean code & architecture and is able to make the tradeoffs in terms of delivery speed vs long term maintainability
- Expertise in React, Typescript, GraphQL and core web technologies
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.