Staff Software Engineer - Frontend
Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy is the nationwide provider of childhood mental healthcare and behavioral therapy in the US. Our platform matches families with like-minded therapists resulting in better care that helps children with conditions such as autism, ADHD, and anxiety & depression disorder learn new behaviors and reach life-changing milestones faster.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the United States. The company has raised over $200M to date and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SoftBank, Goodwater, Bling Capital, and 8VC.
Staff Software Engineer - Frontend at Elemy
As we look to scale our business, we are growing our Engineering team to help us build the tools, processes, and proprietary technologies needed to provide better care for our families. We are looking for frontend Engineers who can contribute to building user-friendly and intuitive tools for our families, providers, and administrators. At Elemy we are looking to hire Engineers who want to make an impact, build unique experiences, and care about how our products work, how they look, how they feel, and how they function.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Play a key role in leading our frontend tech stack and architecture to support fast iteration and high quality. Be the go-to person for one or multiple teams as they design and implement new systems/features
- Work closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers to collaborate on the features that will help our users better navigate the world of Autism care
- Design and implement web applications that support our families, providers, and Elemy administrators
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
Who You Are:
- You are an owner and you deeply care about the quality of our products. You believe in high quality software that delight and enable all our users
- You can work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and other engineers to break down product requirements and maintain visibility on your work
- Proven track record of leading a team in the delivery of software applications and guiding technology choices to balance between quality, speed and simplicity
- Expertise in React, Typescript, GraphQL and core web technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process. Only emails that come from @elemy.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone and Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software. Please be vigilant and review elemy’s career site for all valid roles and their job descriptions, if you are interested in a specific role, please apply directly on our career site. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of outreach from Elemy, please contact us at email@example.com to verify.