Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US Child Care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to family’s homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
About the Role
The Care Operations Associate will serve as a case manager and care coordinator for families receiving ongoing care. You will support multiple families at a given time, guiding them through their care journey, starting with the scheduling of their first direct intervention appointment, all the way to graduation from the program. You will serve as the single point of contact for all Sprout providers who serve your assigned families, responsible for all operational aspects of care delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Own and maintain relationships with families and their Elemy care teams, acting as their primary point of contact on all matters related to care
- Be accountable for engagement with Elemy services by our families, upholding a superior quality of care, and attaining high satisfaction scores from both families and providers
- Within your market, act as primary coordinator of all cross-functional operations pertinent to your assigned families
- Maintain regular, open communication with Elemy providers in your market, to proactively plan for optimum care results and problem-solve potential issues
- Utilize an array of proprietary and third-party software to complete your daily tasks
- Understand and apply federal and state requirements regarding family confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Spanish and English Fluency Required
- 2+ years of professional experience in relationship management, client experience, and/or healthcare
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated telephone etiquette
- Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Previous experience with contact center applications such as Call Tracking Metrics, OpenPhone, Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system
- Previous experience working with clinical (physicians, psychologists, etc...) colleagues preferred
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (ABA experience preferred)
At Elemy, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.