Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the leading Supply Chain Service Management platform. In an age when supply constraints are increasingly common and demand forecasts are consistently unpredictable, it’s more important than ever to maintain operational agility in order to hit service levels and keep customers happy.
Elementum’s SaaS platform centralizes information and communication to drive real-time decisions, enable cross-ecosystem execution, and ensure products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Systems Engineer II (SE) role?
Elementum’s clients include some of the largest, most influential supply chain companies in the world, and the SE is responsible for making them successful. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will have a major impact on our future success as measured by our customer’s quickly realizing value from the platform.
Elementum is seeking a Systems Engineer II which is a customer facing domain expert, that drives innovative solutions by applying technical and business skills.
The SE is well versed in supply chain functions, processes and technology. The role requires the ability to deeply understand the business challenge and can develop the best solution to address the problems on the Elementum Supply Chain Service Management platform. The role requires demonstration and prototyping of the platform capabilities in support of customer Proof of Value initiatives. This includes identifying the specific requirements needed to build and present innovative pre-sales solutions to customers.
The SE will deliver strategic visions to executive personas at clients on the value of Elementum. The candidate must be able to articulate the business value in front of both technical and non-technical customers.
The role takes a consultative approach with our customers and prospects to discover and map business outcome-driven solutions. The SE will provide technical and business expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements and customer deployments. The role serves as a value consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
This position is based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
What you will do:
- Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformations with our customers
- Consult with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and pain points, and evangelize the business value of Elementum
- Demonstrate to customers and prospects the value of the Elementum platform
- Develop use case driven prototypes in an Elementum demonstration environment, and share and train the Customer Success team on the use cases
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the Customer Success team
- Be the platform subject matter expert in business reviews and workshops
- Work closely with Product Management to provide feedback from customers and understand the details of upcoming releases
- Work with the Customer Success Manager to facilitate detailed current state process documentation
- Design Lean target state processes and technically enable on the platform leveraging workflow, data sources and integrations
We are seeking someone who has:
- 5+ years in supply chain Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) in a functional role
- BS degree in Engineering (Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering preferred) or related experience
- Supply chain consulting experience at one of the big six firms (Accenture, KPMG, E&Y, etc.)
- Fluency in both English and Spanish, additional language highly desirable
- Experience with various supply chain software vendors including SAP and JD Edwards
- Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
- Experience facilitating customer facing workshops to successfully progress initiatives to their next phase of their lifecycle (convert POVs to customers)
- Ability to quickly understand new technology through self-learning
- Lean process background, training and experience with methodologies such as 5S and Kaizen
- Experience driving requirements and collecting data to successfully implement supply chain software solutions
- Practical supply chain experience across multiple functional areas including planning, inventory, manufacturing and production
- Ability to work with customers to develop a digital roadmap by leveraging Design Thinking techniques
- Experience working directly with customers in a multicultural environment, LATAM customers highly desirable
- Experience setting up prototypes based on customer requirements and demonstrating to technical and non-technical audiences, including senior executives
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Open vacation policy
- Engage with (and give high-fives to) senior management regularly
- Get in at the beginning of a huge opportunity