Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In an age where instant gratification is the new norm and customer expectations are continuing to grow exponentially, successful operations need to adapt faster than ever to unplanned exceptions. Elementum’s platform centralizes information and communication to drive rapid resolution of incidents, enable cross-ecosystem execution, and ensure products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Integrations Engineer Role?
Integrations Engineers have hands-on involvement in blueprinting/scope design, functional and technical spec creation, data integration and platform configuration, testing and go-live.
As an Integrations Engineer, you will have the end-to-end responsibility of creating data integrations to power Elementum apps. You’ll be hands-on with using ETL tools to develop the data integration pipeline and will work closely with senior leaders and functional management to help unleash the power of Elementum and deliver value to the customers.
That's not all. You must be inquisitive, curious, and passionate about using efficient tools to find patterns in data the rest of the world ignores. You’ll have an instinct to look for a signal from the noise and can prove it. You constantly wonder about “a better way” to handle the things you have seen. You are excited about working in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering solid insights that our customers can use to improve their business decisions.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver world-class processes for partner onboarding
- Drive requirements definition, lead data gathering engagements, build mappings and integrations, troubleshoot implementation or development problems, and otherwise ensure solutions are delivered on time
- Gather and analyze data to access opportunities, gauge the appropriateness of solutions, and measure success
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment (while having fun doing it)
- Be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter
- End-to-end execution of key performance reports and metrics for internal and external reporting.
- Analyzing data from SQL or similar and building in BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar.
- Participate in all phases of report development and implementation life cycle.
- Development of new reports or enhancements to existing reports to meet customer requirements or address internal business issues.
- Validate report result sets and recommend process improvements.
- Can understand the customer’s data, and devise a roadmap to ingest that data into the Elementum environment to power the Elementum applications
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Acute attention to details.
- Experience in programming languages (Python is a plus)
- Experience in database development (SQL), designing and building database solutions tables, stored procedures, forms, queries, etc (MySQL is a plus)
- Experience with the following technologies:
- noSQL Databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Integration Platforms (Boomi is a plus)
- BI Tools (DB, DW, ETL, Reporting, Dashboards, Insights)
- API Interactions
- A desire to experiment, grow and learn new ways to explore and handle data
- Collaborate frequently with the Team, solve problems together.
- Experience in creating client-facing dashboards or visualizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or relevant experience