Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In an age where instant gratification is the new norm and customer expectations are continuing to grow exponentially, successful operations need to adapt faster than ever to unplanned exceptions. Elementum’s platform centralizes information and communication to drive rapid resolution of incidents, enable cross-ecosystem execution, and ensure products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Customer Service Specialist role?
The Customer Service Specialist is the gatekeeper of our users' requests and issues for the newly formed Service Center team. This role is a key player to delight our customers.
You will be assisting our users through technical challenges to platform issues, to managing users login, plus anything in between.
You will be accountable for receiving, triaging, and resolving support requests submitted by users, both external and internal Elementums; as well as following up on open issues with different internal teams to have a resolution within SLA time. This includes working across multiple applications, technologies, and people to resolve issues.
There is a high level of interaction with application users on a day-to-day basis that requires a high degree of accountability and organization. This role also entails tasks involving data auditing and remediation and internal process development and documentation.
It's an excellent opportunity to learn everything that is going on around our products, and new things every day!
What you will do:
- Day-to-day support queue management and oversight, including incident triage, resolution, and escalation management
- Function as a liaison between internal technical teams and application users
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills to troubleshoot issues, create test scenarios and investigate software issues based on customer product use
- Adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), and responsible for executing within the SLA
- Manage and administer support related documentation, knowledge articles, FAQ’s, and Wiki’s in support of team efficiency and knowledge management
- You are a motivated self starter, collaborator, and a team player who is energetic, empathic, and enjoys problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions across organizational levels and with customers
- Experience interacting with application users in sensitive situations
- You have a background or experience supporting a software product, preferably B2B SaaS
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Able to interact with Engineering, Technical Operations, and Customer Success teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with conflicting priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem solving skills
- Genuinely enjoys assisting people
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience managing cases throughout the entire support lifecycle: from initial customer inquiry, to triage and reproduction, escalation and case resolution
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Familiarity with using top CRMs such as Salesforce, Zendesk
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Engage with senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity