Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the first supply chain service management platform for the $25T product economy. In an age where customer expectations demand “now”, yet chronic disruptions-- like stockouts, supplier issues and late shipments-- abound, successful operations need to adapt faster than ever. Elementum’s cloud-native platform centralizes incidents, provides clear accountability of tasks, enables cross-ecosystem execution, and gives supply chain professionals the power to manage and resolve day-to-day operational challenges with confidence and unprecedented speed.
What is the Sr. Product Marketing Manager role?
You will drive Elementum’s positioning strategy, including messaging and targeting, to reach global supply chain teams and executive leadership. You will become intimately familiar with the value cases and business goals of our customers and determine how our products can best help meet their critical objectives. Internally, you will own messaging and be the force of cross-organizational communication between sales, marketing, customer success, services and product teams. You will write content that’s less repetitive than this paragraph.
As you can see, we’re doing things a bit differently. We want people who embrace the challenge of working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing market. We want bold thinkers, creative problem solvers, and world peace. But we’ll settle for the first two for now. Here at Elementum, you’ll share the responsibility for nurturing an environment of trust and lighthearted collaboration, where everyone pushes themselves and each other to over-achieve and grow (ideally with a healthy dose of memes and emojis).
What you will do:
- Be the voice of the customer-- have insatiable curiosity to understand not only the product, but also how it integrates with supply chain operations, and what value that brings to different buyer personas across target market segments
- Manage product messaging that simplifies technology into compelling stories and clearly articulates business value through white papers, case studies, presentations, collateral
- Partner closely with Sales and ensure they are well armed with product information to achieve corporate objectives and revenue numbers
- Identify and remove obstacles to Elementum’s market success as a key leader within the go-to-market organization
- Own competitive analysis and drive collateral that communicates Elementum’s differentiators in the marketplace
- Evangelize and promote the product externally to industry thought leaders such as analysts/influencers and strategic partners
- Be a cross-organizational excellent communicator and project driver
- 4+ years experience in B2B Product Marketing or Solution Marketing, preferably at high-growth SaaS companies
- The boldness to have a point of view and the humility to ask “how can I improve?”
- Strong empathy for the customer journey, both logical and emotional, and ability to speak to customers in those terms
- Sense of humor: we take our work seriously, but ourselves… not so much
- Strong technical or analytical background, demonstrating an ability to master new domains and industry subject matter
- Exceptional critical thinking to assess complex situations and provide solutions
- Detail-oriented focus and good judgement: you care about the nuance of messaging and how to craft pieces in consideration of audience
- Strong verbal, written, and conceptual communication skills
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Engage with (and give high-fives to) senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity