Elementary is a full-stack robotics company based in Los Angeles, CA. We’re backed by great investors including Fika Ventures, Fathom Capital, Toyota AI Ventures, Idealab, and more! At Elementary we want to bring robot assistants into the world that scale and improve day-to-day repetitive tasks. To achieve this, we’re developing a robotic platform that reduces both the price and complexity barriers traditionally associated with robotics. We have a sharp go-to-market strategy and what you work on will be launching to the world! You’ll join a lean, fast-paced team with experts across the robotic stack and will contribute meaningfully to bring our (and your!) dreams to life.
What You'll Do
- Architect and scale the infrastructure for docker-containerized deployments on AWS using ECS or AKS
- Architect and deploy large-scale image data storage and processing pipelines utilizing tools such as Postgres, AWS Redshift, Spark, Snowflake
- Develop serverless deployments where possible through AWS Lambda and SageMaker
- Develop and support Machine Learning retraining and redeployment operations across large scale image data
- Focus on scalability and stability of our cloud stacks through metrics, monitoring, alerting and similar strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software, systems, or data engineering
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services tools including some of: ECS, AKS, RDS, EC2, S3, Lambda and SageMaker
- 1+ years of experience deploying containerized, auto-scaling server stacks on AWS at scale
- 1+ years of experience deploying database-driven server applications at scale
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines utilizing docker containerized deployments
- Experience with data warehouses such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with data ETL pipelines such as Apache Spark, Databricks, etc.
- Experience as admin/root with AWS or a similar cloud services
- Experience with time-series data solutions such as Timescale, M3, InfluxDB, Redis Time Series or similar
When joining Elementary, you’ll become an integral member of our small community and will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation schedule
- A team culture focused on inclusivity, curiosity, personal and technical humility, ownership, and work/life balance