Internal job name: Lead Strategist, Advisory and Enablement - Seoul, Korea
(Fluency in Korean and English required)
The Advisory and Enablement Services team at Element AI works collaboratively as trusted advisors to support clients throughout their journey to deploying AI that creates value, responsibly, at enterprise scale. We offer a suite of services: from building a roadmap of priority AI use cases, to assessing their technical feasibility and improving data readiness, to designing effective oversight mechanisms and AI-first operating models. In order to deliver world-class experiences and insights to our clients, we are building a multidisciplinary group with alumni from leading technology firms, and top-tier management, design, technical, and innovation consultancies.
What you'll do:
As a Lead Strategist, you will drive the end-to-end process for multi-disciplinary teams tasked with helping clients to define their AI vision and roadmap. You will be responsible for ensuring teams deliver distinctively insightful and actionable recommendations to clients, and for creating continuity across the phases of an AI transformation. You will also be a critical interface and a conduit for ideas between Advisory Services and other groups within Element AI such as our Industry Products.
- Build relationships with senior clients and ensure their priorities are reflected in Element AI’s work;
- Oversee client development and proposal development efforts;
- Lead execution of projects while guiding and developing team members;
- Take ownership of client deliverables to ensure they meet Element’s high standards;
- Drive thought leadership projects and other internal initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree with minimum 6 years of combined work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, transformation, and innovation across industries; Master’s degree is an asset;
- At least 3-5 years experience leading teams, with significant exposure to project management;
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up – either in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- Demonstrated interest in technology and the role of AI;
- Strong command of the Korean language to support client engagements in region;
- Advanced English (written and verbal) communication skills;
- Willingness to travel to Korea to support client engagements as required;
- Willingness to take on varying roles & responsibilities based on team needs and objectives (which are constantly changing);
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, whether or not it's part of your job description;
- Ability to manage client relationships skills (stakeholder relationships management);
- An agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply and extend their knowledge;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges every day;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.