Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that will solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
Advisory and Enablement Services at Element AI:
The Advisory and Enablement Services team at Element AI works collaboratively as trusted advisors to support clients throughout their journey to deploying AI that creates value, responsibly, at enterprise scale. We offer a suite of services: from building a roadmap of priority AI use cases, to assessing technical feasibility of these use case and improving data readiness, to designing and developing AI-first data & technology strategies. In order to deliver world-class experiences and insights to our clients, we are building a multidisciplinary group with alumni from leading technology firms, and top-tier management, design, technical, and innovation consultancies. We are excited to meet entrepreneurial top-performers who have already demonstrated a track record for extraordinary achievement.
As a DevOps Engineer Consultant, you will help client organisations choose and setup the right tooling and best-in-class software development practices, in order to build and deploy AI products securely and at scale. As an experienced practitioner who has been responsible for embedding modern DevOps practices into a company’s software infrastructure, you will be a trusted advisor in what constitutes a foundational aspect of helping enterprises along their AI transformation journey.
What you’ll do:
- Advise clients on how to implement a fast-iterative and testing software engineering culture (e.g., blue-green deployments, A/B testing, dark launching)
- Translate traditional software DevOps practices to the specificities of AI software
- Keep abreast of the latest CI/CD and microservice management paradigms
- Help develop EAI’s thought leadership on streamlining AI software development
- Support thought leadership projects and other internal initiatives
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience on large scale projects, preferably continuously delivered SaaS projects
- A client-facing advisor with a willingness to travel who can communicate clearly and confidently
- You are a software version control master (e.g., git)
- Experience and mastery of creating packages / software distributions in a few programming languages; Python is preferred
- Experience developing and delivering on a public cloud provider like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Continuous Delivery of Cloud Native, Microservice-based large scale solutions in a DevOps culture
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and its toolchain (e.g., trunk-based development, CI systems like Jenkins, CircleCI, SnapCI, Team Foundation, Artifactory, etc);
- Experience with artifact management methods and tools (e.g., Maven, PyPI etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container-based deployment along with the automation tools, an asset.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or SaltStack)
- Experience deploying data-driven applications or applications with ML inference services
- Conceptual understanding of basic ML algorithms is preferred
We want you to join us because you are:
- Willingness to take on varying roles & responsibilities based on team needs and objectives (which are constantly changing);
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, whether or not it's part of your job description;
- Ability to manage client relationships (stakeholder relationships management);
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with executives and the front-line;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.