Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that will solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
Advisory and Enablement Services at Element AI:
The Advisory and Enablement Services team at Element AI works collaboratively as trusted advisors to support clients throughout their journey to deploying AI that creates value, responsibly, at enterprise scale. We offer a suite of services: from building a roadmap of priority AI use cases, to assessing technical feasibility of these use case and improving data readiness, to designing and developing AI-first data & technology strategies. In order to deliver world-class experiences and insights to our clients, we are building a multidisciplinary group with alumni from leading technology firms, and top-tier management, design, technical, and innovation consultancies. We are excited to meet entrepreneurial top-performers who have already demonstrated a track record for extraordinary achievement.
As a Machine Learning Engineer Consultant, you are a trusted advisor to organisations who are starting their AI journey, and whose focus is now to go from proof-of-concept, ad-hoc code to production-grade deployments. Your experience in moving AI from research to production and in managing multiple large-scale data and machine learning pipelines makes you confident about the diverse challenges of serving ML models: from building reliable data pipelines, deploying training and inference services, to monitoring and verifying models.
What you’ll do:
- Advise clients on best-in-class practices for ML model management in production
- Keep abreast of the latest ML in production management paradigms
- Maintain a strong connection to our Product development and Research teams. Help formulate EAI’s approach to serving models
- Support thought leadership projects and other internal initiatives
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience building large-scale Machine Learning serving systems
- A client-facing advisor with a willingness to travel who can communicate clearly and confidently
- Very good working understanding of Applied Machine Learning, and real-life challenges of managing many models in production (e.g., concept or data drift, model retraining and evaluation etc.)
- Experience managing technical debt accumulated through multiple ML model or data pipeline deployments
- Familiarity with data engineering concepts and frameworks (e.g., Spark, Kafka, Flink, Beam etc.)
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices and ability to translate these into requirements for ML model development and deployment
- Expertise in either of Java, Scala, Python and machine learning frameworks
We want you to join us because you are:
- Willingness to take on varying roles & responsibilities based on team needs and objectives (which are constantly changing);
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, whether or not it's part of your job description;
- Ability to manage client relationships (stakeholder relationships management);
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with executives and the front-line;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.