Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that will solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
Advisory Services at Element AI
The Advisory and Enablement Services team at Element AI works collaboratively as trusted advisors to support clients throughout their journey to deploying AI that creates value, responsibly, at enterprise scale. We offer a suite of services: from building a roadmap of priority AI use cases, to assessing technical feasibility of these use case and improving data readiness, to designing and developing AI-first data & technology strategies. In order to deliver world-class experiences and insights to our clients, we are building a multidisciplinary group with alumni from leading technology firms, and top-tier management, design, technical, and innovation consultancies. We are excited to meet entrepreneurial top-performers who have already demonstrated a track record for extraordinary achievement.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Strategist, you will drive portions of project work within multi-disciplinary teams tasked with helping clients to define their AI vision and roadmap. You will be responsible for synthesizing insightful and actionable recommendations to clients, and for creating continuity across the phases of an AI transformation. You will be supporting a Lead Strategist or Director across multiple projects while also having the opportunity to work on individual practice-building assignments.
What you'll do:
- Help drive proposal development efforts;
- Support the execution of projects;
- Take ownership of client deliverables to ensure they meet Element’s high standards;
- Support thought leadership projects and other internal initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- University degree with 3-5 years of work experience in technology consulting, corporate strategy, transformation, and innovation across industries; Master’s degree is an asset;
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up – either in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- Demonstrated interest in technology and the role of AI.
We want you to join us because you have:
- Willingness to take on varying roles & responsibilities based on team needs and objectives (which are constantly changing);
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done, whether or not it's part of your job description.
- Ability to manage client relationships skills (stakeholder relationships mgmt);
- An agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply and extend their knowledge;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.