Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that will solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
The Presales Consultant is a strategic role within the Element AI sales team that combines the competencies of strategy consulting, process consulting, solutions consulting and sales execution. The Presales Consultant will provide thought leadership and work with C-level executives and their teams to align their business and AI strategy (existing or developing), and provide a strong business case supported by compelling value proposition for deploying Element AI solutions.
The Presales Consultant will leverage hands-on business experience, industry knowledge, AI expertise, combined with solution familiarity and communications skills, to conduct discovery, develop an Element AI point of view, lead solution workshops and position Element AI solutions to strategic customers and prospects. The Presales Consultant pursue strategic sales cycles requiring a solution that spans multiple Element AI products and are responsible for resource coordination across solution teams and resources from other organisations to support the sales cycles.
What you’ll do:
Partner with the Sales team to ensure success achieving quota:
- Building and communicating customer knowledge for each prospect and account;
- Collaborating with sales representative(s) to develop account plans for all targets;
- Supporting lead generation, RFI/RFPs, discovery, qualification, demonstrations, and successful proof of concept efforts to generate and close opportunities;
- Communicate pipeline advancements weekly to ensure post-sales is aware of impending customer wins.
Independently lead successful pilots from first demo to closure:
- Collaborate with sales team to leverage customer knowledge and identify target opportunities;
- Communicate with prospects on entire pilot process;
- Work with sales and business development team to develop ROI calculations;
- Coordinate closely with sales team, prospect, and implementation team to complete deal review that encapsulate accurate prospect requirements and ensure team is in position for a successful handoff from pilot to implementation;
- Document pilot process and results to build leverage and ensure others also have successful pilots.
Manage any Presales in territory:
- Recruit, hire, on-board, and train Presales staff as needed;
- Performance management: provide consistent feedback, weekly 1on1s, develop individual growth plan, set goals and MBOs, complete year-end reviews and ensure continued performance improvement;
- Assign work as needed to ensure success of territory;
- Coordinate all internal teams to create effective RFI/RFP responses;
- Hold subject matter expertise enabling executive level conversation about Element AI;
- Comfortable “setting” agenda in client conversation.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert presenter: Independently prepare and deliver excellent tailored oral, PowerPoint, and live-demo presentations showcasing business value of Element AI;
- Business Challenge Discovery: Independently takes initiative to learn prospect’s technical and business challenges to determine how Element AI can help. Professional presence to set agenda and drive conversation forward;
- Process Builder: Must independently generate processes and documented leave-behinds to enable other team members to succeed in demos and pilots;
- Internal Collaboration: Independently get help (s)he needs from the rest of Element AI to ensure successful sales execution;
- Element AI Expert: Must understand and expertly showcase the Element AI product set, unique value proposition and differentiation. Takes initiative to build Element AI demos tailored to prospect;
- Subject Matter Expert: Must be able to speak like an insider to C-Level execs and build tailored business case to justify ROI of selecting Element AI;
- Support Sales Cycles: Independently takes initiative to learn prospect’s business and build trust to set agenda and ensure successful sales engagement. Support entire sales cycle (gathering all resources as needed) until close.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.