Business & Pricing Analyst, Sales Operations
Artificial Intelligence is poised to transform every sector of the economy. To win, organizations need to understand what AI means for their business and access the expertise needed to implement powerful AI solutions faster than their competitors. As one of the world’s leading applied AI companies, Element AI provides large enterprises with the strategic advice, tailored solutions, and deployment expertise required to capture the transformative potential of AI.
As a rapidly growing company with teams in Montreal, Toronto, Singapore, London, and Seoul, we are excited to meet inquisitive top-performers with a demonstrated track-record of leadership and extraordinary achievement.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Business & Pricing Analyst, Sales Operations, you are a trusted advisor who partners closely with senior leadership to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness, strategic alignment, and integration of activities across all sales functions at the company. You will work collaboratively with the Head of Sales Operations to refine the sales team’s group strategy and will support strategic projects and initiatives as needed. This is a unique opportunity to join Element AI, where you will have exposure to all business functions, influence valuable discussions, and provide recommendations at the highest level, with oversight to tactical and strategic plans imperative to our short and long-term goals.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Support the integration and manage the operation of various core initiatives like; CRM strategy, account planning, workforce planning, group performance measurement, executive reporting;
- Assist sales team members with quoting for sales opportunities, following approved pricing guidelines.
- Coordinate Deal Desk reviews by executive management of opportunities based on discount requests, specific deal terms, and other criteria.
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards goals and benchmarks, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum to drive them;
- Execute on strategic projects for the Sales team.
You want to join us because you are passionate about:
- Understanding and staying ahead of the business implications of a fast-moving technology;
- Working in a fast-paced environment with significant ambiguity;
- Tackling difficult, hard to answer problems and determine how to implement solutions across the organization;
- Successfully and sustainably drive organizational change;
- Contributing to the continued evolution of Element AI.
We want you to join us because you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic, operational roles i.e. Sales Ops, Revenue Ops or similar;
- 2+ years of experience in pricing strategy and operationalizing price books in a dynamic sales environment;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up;
- A combination of relevant experience, business acumen, attitude, approach, and professional training to skillfully navigate organizational complexity;
- Excellent organizational skills with efficient time management and the ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated interest in technology and the role of AI.
We want you to join us because you are:
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment;
- An experienced strategist, mindful of being both tactical and strategic;
- A structured problem solver and leader. You know how to manage highly visible and strategic projects and know how to drive consensus and execution;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
- Critical thinker and effective communicator. You know how break down complex problems and visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- Worldwide competitive salary;
- Multiple development paths;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours);
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.