Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Business Development Representative, you are a curious, competitive, results driven individual searching for an exciting sales development role. You are responsible for prospecting and qualifying sales opportunities for Element AI’s Products and Services. You will work collaboratively with members of the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to help grow our revenue by developing rich customer relationships. Your role will include warm and cold outreach via phone and email as needed. This is a unique opportunity to join Element AI, where you will be responsible for keeping up with AI trends, developing your own business contacts and understanding our customers automation needs.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Prospect via phone, email and in-person to Global 2000 level enterprises;
- Research accounts and generate new prospects;
- Qualify customers by conducting questions over-the-phone, via email and in-person;
- Articulate the business value and benefits of Element AI’s products;
- Understand and leverage product features, partners, marketing and other resources to ensure goals are met;
- Prioritize a pipeline of leads for maximum efficiency on a daily basis;
- Stay current with the competitive environment especially for recent applications of cutting edge research in the evolving field of Artificial Intelligence;
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded, tracked and accurate in Salesforce.com;
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times.
You want to join us because you are passionate about:
- Understanding and staying ahead of the business implications of a fast-moving technology;
- Working in a fast-paced environment with significant ambiguity;
- Tackling difficult, hard to answer problems and determine how to implement solutions across the organization;
- Successfully and sustainably drive organizational change;
- Contributing to the continued evolution of Element AI.
We want you to join us because you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a software sales, channel sales, technology business development or similar role;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Experience using Salesforce.com;
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up
- A combination of relevant experience, business acumen, attitude, approach, and professional training to skillfully navigate organizational complexity;
- Excellent organizational skills with efficient time management and the ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated interest in technology and the role of AI.
We want you to join us because you are:
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment;
- A highly personable individual:
- A clear and convincing communicator able to adapt to rapidly changing environments;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
- Critical thinker able to break down complex problems and visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday and be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- + Everything else everyone is promising you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.