Element AI is one of the world’s largest artificial intelligence companies, with a shared goal of using our extensive research to develop AI products and software that solve some of the most challenging issues facing businesses and society as a whole.
We are founded on the belief that humans should be at the heart of everything we do, and have adopted a people-first and collaborative mindset to ensure we collectively drive real and ethically-sound results.
Account Executives at Element AI
Account Executives (AEs) engage with C-suite, VP’s and internal champions at global companies to generate new business revenue. AEs are quota-carrying representatives responsible for the full sales cycle. They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advise them on AI best-practice and business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach to present solutions mapped to Element AI offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your role focuses on helping clients understand the strategic fit and potential impact AI could have in their business. You will understand the client needs, understand the industry and domain characteristics, manage customer relationships, create and execute account strategies, and work closely with the Industry Solution teams to transform customers as their trusted AI partner.
You want to join because you are passionate about:
- Managing multiple opportunities (both inbound and outbound) through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all sales-related activities;
- Leading senior client executives into AI projects through a consultative sales approach;
- Executing a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 4-6 months;
- Creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas;
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking, qualify them and turn them into long term partnerships;
- Presenting products to prospective clients;
- Remaining in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs;
- Negotiating agreements and keep records of sales and data.
We want you to join because you have:
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales experience (with at least 3-5 years of quota carrying enterprise software and/or consulting services experience);
- Work comfortably at the C-Suite within the client to engage and build upon the AI agenda;
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company);
- University degree required / advanced degree is a plus;
- Prior sales methodology training;
- Strong existing relationships within the insurance space a must;
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example;
- Exceptional English written/verbal communication skills, a second language (French) is an asset.
We are looking for talents who are:
- Flexible and self-motivated, with a bias for action in ambiguous environments and a track record of delivering results;
- Agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply existing knowledge;
- Familiar with the artificial intelligence space;
- Technically savvy;
- Process driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday and be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- + Everything else everyone is promising you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.