Lead Solutions Strategist, Industry Solutions - Manufacturing
Artificial Intelligence is poised to transform every sector of the economy. To win, organizations need to understand what AI means for their business and access the expertise needed to implement powerful AI solutions faster than their competitors. As one of the world’s leading applied AI companies, Element AI provides large enterprises with the strategic advice, tailored solutions, and deployment expertise required to capture the transformative potential of AI.
As a rapidly growing company with teams in Montreal, Toronto, Singapore, London, and Seoul, we are excited to meet inquisitive top-performers with a demonstrated track-record of leadership and extraordinary achievement.
Industry Solutions at Element AI
The Industry Solutions team at Element AI works with clients to discover and define the highest impact applications for AI for their business. We act as trusted advisors throughout clients’ journey: from defining an executive vision for AI, to building a long-term roadmap that identifies priority AI use cases and enablers, to articulating specific concepts for valuable, desirable, and feasible AI Solutions that Element AI’s technical teams deliver.
As a member of Industry Solutions you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from industry experts, world-class AI researchers, and experienced machine learning engineers and designers. We are a multidisciplinary group with alumni from leading manufacturing, technology firms, and top tier management, design, and innovation consultancies.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Lead Strategist, you will drive the end-to-end process for multi-disciplinary teams tasked with helping clients to define their AI vision and roadmap, and to implement AI Solutions. We expect candidates to have a rare combination of business and technical savvy, process management skills so deep they have become instincts, and a passion for AI. You will be responsible for ensuring teams deliver distinctively insightful and actionable recommendations to clients, and for creating continuity across the phases of an AI transformation. You will also be a critical interface and a conduit for ideas between Industry Solutions and other groups within Element AI.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Lead execution of projects while guiding and developing team members;
- Take ownership of client deliverables to ensure they meet Element’s high standards;
- Synthesize across workstreams to identify and articulate the “story” of clients’ AI transformations;
- Build relationships with senior clients and ensure their priorities are reflected in Element’s work;
- Lead and collaborate across project delivery teams, including technical project management and product management;
- Oversee client development and proposal development efforts;
- Drive thought leadership projects and other internal initiatives.
You want to join us because you are passionate about:
- Driving enterprise-scale transformations;
- Being a trusted advisor to senior clients;
- Developing and empowering the people on your teams;
- Leading executive workshops and meetings;
- Overseeing the creation of end products that drive action;
- Driving the evolution of Element AI’s methodology and knowledge leadership;
- Building partnerships and initiatives that improve the AI ecosystem.
We want you to join us because you have:
- Undergraduate degree or Master’s (preferred) in management, business, engineering, economics, or a related domain;
- At least 7+ years of experience within the manufacturing, supply chain industry or in a top-tier consultancy;
- At least 3-5 years experience leading teams, with some exposure to technical project management
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up – either in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- Excellent organizational skills with efficient time management and the ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate complex technical topics;
- Demonstrated interest in technology and the role of AI.
We want you to join us because you are:
- Able to seamlessly manage 3-5 person teams that mix business, technical, and creative members;
- A passionate coach who develops extraordinary junior teammates;
- An agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply and extend their knowledge;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with executives and the front-line;
- Able to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams that include researchers, engineers, and designers.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- A highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team;
- An open and inclusive company culture;
- Worldwide competitive salary;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours).
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.