Senior Community Development Manager - Toronto
We believe in AI for Good and in helping citizens, communities, companies and governments gain a better understanding of how AI is and will continue to change the world in which we live. Our goal is to be the lighthouse that can guide all our target stakeholders towards a better understanding of how AI can improve our lives dramatically. We want to invite the Toronto community to interact and discuss their hopes and concerns with us.
What you'll do
We are looking for a unique person to show Toronto what Element AI is all about, who will get out into the community, leverage their extensive network to generate and maintain a positive and collaborative image of Element AI and be present with various stakeholders in the city. We are looking for a person who is connected to pulse of the underground network, not necessarily the person on the stage at conferences but the person who puts those names on those highly esteemed stages.
- Build an extensive network and significant influence within the many AI, VC, StartUp, Business, Academic, and strategic cultural communities in Toronto and Canada
- Manage and curate meetups in our offices and other spaces around the city
- Create and manage tours of our Toronto facilities to government & business leaders,
media/journalists, influencers/bloggers, tech/AI community groups,
What we’re looking for
Are you a super connector? A community builder who is motivated by elevating others by creating and facilitating a collaborative environment that mixes up people from all walks of life while staying on brand? We're looking for you!
- Values consistent with Element AI (World Class Professional, Act like an Owner, Be bold, creative
and impactful, Values Equality and Works Collaboratively)
- An affinity for fostering connections & collaboration between members
- Someone who is relationship savvy, connected into several existing Toronto communities
What’s in it for you
A brand new office in the heart of Toronto, right off the Osgoode station
Fully paid for benefits, flexible hours and participation in the employee stock option.
The chance to work with one of Canada’s most prolific, passionate and dedicated community of ML & AI researchers, developers and scientists.
Lots of food, snacks and coffee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.