Electriphi was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Palo Alto California. The company provides software solutions with the singular focus of enabling the transition to zero emission vehicles across heavy, medium and light duty fleets in public as well as private segments.
Electriphi was acquired June of 2021 by Ford Motor Company. Electriphi now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary responsible for defining the Go To Market for Ford Pro as it relates to charging. The newly formed Ford Pro Charging is a business unit within Ford Pro responsible for delivering End-to-End solutions for our commercial customers. This includes software, hardware, and the necessary services to design, build and operate commercial charging for Ford and Non-Ford customers alike.
We’re looking for a rockstar developer who is excited to work on SaaS products that are playing a key role in fleet electrification. As a Senior Software Engineer at Electriphi, you will be part of the team that is responsible for building and scaling our award-winning solution for public and private electric vehicle fleets.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop software for the next generation of Electriphi's Charge Management platform
- Contribute well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code
- Provide technical architectural direction, and lead the design and implementation of technical vision
- Work with the DevOps team to implement continuous integration and deployment processes
- Collaborate with other Engineers, as well as Product Management, Design, and QA
- Develop functional prototypes that illustrate feature concepts quickly
- Implement real-time and streaming data services
- Deliver high value and visible features
We are looking for candidates who have
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience building & deploying cloud architecture
- Foundational understanding of CI/CD pipelines, test automation, multi-variant testing
- Experience developing distributed systems and scalable real-time applications
- Excellent programming skills in Node
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Bonus points for
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience managing edge devices
- Experience scaling applications across multiple platforms and regions
- Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, IoT Core, Greengrass
- Experience with Python or Go
Electriphi is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring talent from diverse groups and fostering an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We want to work with others who embody and contribute to a fair and welcoming workplace.
We offer a full array of employee benefits and are adding more options as we grow. We have a generous holiday policy and unlimited time off. That's right--we all need time to re-charge and make sure we're ready to perform our best. We respect each other as professionals and trust in each other's judgement to get the work done while taking care of ourselves.
If this sounds good, you should apply! We are excited to hear from you!