Electriphi was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Palo Alto California. The company provides software solutions with the singular focus of enabling the transition to zero emission vehicles across heavy, medium and light duty fleets in public as well as private segments.
Electriphi was acquired June of 2021 by Ford Motor Company. Electriphi now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary responsible for defining the Go To Market for Ford Pro as it relates to charging. The newly formed Ford Pro Charging is a business unit within Ford Pro responsible for delivering End-to-End solutions for our commercial customers. This includes software, hardware, and the necessary services to design, build and operate commercial charging for Ford and Non-Ford customers alike.
Job Description & Qualifications
Electriphi Inc. fully owned subsidiary of FORD develops EV fleet and energy management solutions that save energy costs, increase reliability, and simplifies the transition to electric vehicle fleets. Based in San Francisco, CA our product is deployed with various public and private battery-electric and hybrid fleets
What you will be able to do:
- Work with Level 2 and level 1 customer support team in isolating technical issues
- Reproduce issues in-house with aim to develop work-arounds and solutions
- Provide direction to development team on improving supportability of SaaS service, by suggestions to enhance logging and monitoring as needed
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, scalability
The minimum requirement we seek:
- Education: Any Degree with computer background
- 3+ years of experience in engineering with a demonstrated track record of technical innovation
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems, code coverage and automated testing tools
- The ability to work with and within a full-stack server environment to ensure your changes execute effectively
Our preferred requirements:
- Passion for Java development and design
- Good understanding of Java frameworks including but not limited to Struts, Spring and Spring Boot
- Good understanding of database systems and SQL Queries
- Experience or strong passion for executing in an agile development environment
Electriphi is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring talent from diverse groups and fostering an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We want to work with others who embody and contribute to a fair and welcoming workplace.
We offer a full array of employee benefits and are adding more options as we grow. We have a generous holiday policy and unlimited time off. That's right--we all need time to re-charge and make sure we're ready to perform our best. We respect each other as professionals and trust in each other's judgement to get the work done while taking care of ourselves.
If this sounds good, you should apply! We are excited to hear from you!