Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are looking for a talented and creative Senior Product Designer with a desire for delivering world-class experiences to customers! As a Product Designer at Electric, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, and design seamless and elegant solutions. This is an amazing opportunity as you will be driving design initiatives across products from inception through continuous iterative improvements. The experiences and designs you introduce will have a major impact on some of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 5+ years of Product Design experience, preferably at a high-growth “Product-First” startup
- Proven ability to work with teams and stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that business and user needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Strong grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Team player with a strong desire to teach others and learn from others