Manager, IT Project Management
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Manager to lead the IT Project Management group of our Customer Success team. You will manage a growing team of project managers while helping our customers by providing excellent communication, technical support, and project timeline tracking in an efficient and effective manner. While building industry leading processes in project management. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious leader with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly. If you have strong IT experience and project management experience and believe in customer service, apply today!
- Own, develop, and maintain technology project plans, which scopes and outline project quotes, tasks, milestone dates, status, and coordination of vendors to customers.
- Interact with customers to take their requests and turn them into actionable plans for execution for various types of IT project ranging from emergency response to full network upgrades.
- Research solutions to technical problems
- Proactively identify customer needs and develop / implement repeatable action plans that can be used across the entire customer-base
- Work closely with business owners/decision-makers/executives to understand their needs and issues to coordinate with contractors to ensure project execution
- Lead the strategy and development of the team, in line with objectives of the business
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
Develop deep subject matter expertise on core scope of services and IT industry knowledge
- Implement and maintain operational documentation and procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction with IT solutions, technicians, and overall project execution
- Help troubleshoot and resolve problems that technicians run into on-site
- Provide high-quality support to clients through phone, chat and email as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project Management experience is required.
- Experience with Networking Equipment and Configuration is a must. Specifically experience with Cisco Meraki and Ubiquiti UniFi hardware is highly desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for customer interactions, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and question asking
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- College degree from accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience
- Previous customer support experience is highly sought after
- 3-5+ years leading a Project Management team is required