IT Project Manager
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a IT Project Manager to join our Customer Success team. This position will provide subject matter expertise to Electric’s customers, while maintaining excellent communication, technical support and project timeline tracking in an efficient and effective manner. If you have strong IT experience and project management experience and believe in customer service, apply today!
- The principal role of a IT project manager is to own and lead high level IT projects from initial scoping with the customer through project completion. The PM will work closely with a project coordinator to arrange for on-site technicians to complete the IT work. Although the projects do not require the PM to physically execute the project, a technical understanding of a wide variety of IT implementations is required.
- Own, develop, and maintain technology project plans, which scopes and outline projectquotes, tasks, milestone dates, status, and coordination of vendors to customers.
- Research, quote, invoice and purchase hardware that best suits customer needs
- Interact with customers to take their requests and turn them into actionable plans for execution for various types of IT project ranging from emergency response to full network upgrades.
- Coordinate work with contractors to ensure proper project execution
- Research solutions to technical problems
- Implement and maintain operational documentation and procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction with IT solutions, technicians, and overall project execution
- Help troubleshoot and resolve problems that technicians run into on-site
- Project Management experience is required.
- Experience with Networking Equipment and Configuration is a must. Specifically experience with Cisco Meraki and Ubiquiti UniFi hardware is highly desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for customer interactions, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and question asking
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- College degree from accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience
- Previous customer support experience is highly sought after