Level II Service Desk Technician
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a Troubleshooter to join our Customer Success team. This position will provide level 2 support to Electric’s customers, while maintaining excellent communication, technical support and main level ticket tracking in an efficient and effective manner. If you have strong troubleshooting experience along with great customer service, apply today!
- Coordinate and/or perform remote fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- First line help desk; resolve basic level 2 and some level 3 issues in a Mac OS and Windows environments
- Troubleshoot hardware & accurately determine fixes
- Remotely troubleshoot issues relating to hardware and software (typically Mac OS, Apple, Google for Work, Cisco Meraki, Dropbox etc.)
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests
- Research issues and resolves technical problems
- Implement and maintain operational documentation and procedures
- Issue the daily operations status report and project status reports as required
- Complete technical and special projects as assigned
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- Experience using Apple hardware, Mac OS, Google (G-Suite), Windows
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- College degree from accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience
- Previous customer support, sales or technology experience a plus