Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking a VP of Product to provide strategic leadership and product direction for our fast-paced, high growth company. The role will supply both the product management and technology resources to conceive, develop, and ensure successful deployment of innovative software capabilities that map to internal workflow and market needs. Our ideal candidate has a strong vision for running a product org and proven experience in building effective teams. This individual will work cross-functionally with business functions, primarily sales/marketing and client success teams, while driving full lifecycle product development (from conception to competitive analysis to requirements to deploying tech to “sale-readiness” and in market follow-up activities).
- Develop and manage company’s strategic product roadmap
- Drive the success of multiple product line by formulating, prioritizing, and delivering differentiating capabilities
- Work alongside engineering to ensure the requirements are built to spec, deployed to a quality level, and provide the results you predicted
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on market research, customer feedback, and close collaboration with Sales, Business Development, Implementation and Customer Success teams
- Engage stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results to our company and our customers
- Regularly communicate product roadmap and status of key initiatives to internal stakeholders and customers
- Define, track and improve key product metrics and success criteria for major product initiatives
- Oversee the entire product development lifecycle from conception to launch and post-launch adoption
- Effectively collaborate with our customers, customer facing teams and engineering teams to develop requirements and drive projects to completion
- Work closely with customers, including conducting interviews and surveys
- Manage deliverables and custom development efforts required to onboard strategic accounts or partners
- 7+ years of experience in product management leadership
- Experience scaling and managing large teams in a high growth environment
- Proven leadership experience while scaling/growing company and product line
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrate excellence in working in partnership with CTO and CEO.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams both within and outside of reporting structure
- Proven experience owning marketing technology products and services
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive development and release of new software offerings
- Ability to perform ongoing analysis and market surveying